United Kingdom
Travel Europe Hair Dryer 1200 Watt TravelSmart by Conair

Travel Europe Hair Dryer 1200 Watt TravelSmart by Conair

Regular price $ 25.95 Save $ -25.95

Only 95 items in stock!

Travel Dual Voltage Hair Dryer 1200 Watt is dual voltage so you can take your hair dryer to any foreign country.  The hair dryer folds up so it will easily pack in your carry on suitcase or checked bags. Blow dryer features a concentrator and a hi low setting option. Five foot long cord gives you plenty of room to dry your hair in your hotel room bathroom.

TravelSmart Hair Dryer - 1200 Watt Features:

  • Dual voltage travel hairdryer
  • Generates 1200W of styling power
  • Twin speed control with airflow concentrated nozzle
  • Foldaway handle for easy packing
  • Weight 1 lb
  • Style # TS129


Travel Hair Dryer 1200 Watts of styling power. is a lightweight, compact design that offers a big punch to your getting ready routine. European Hair dryer ships with a Europe Continental Non Grounded Adapter Plug.  United Kingdom Blow Dryer comes with a United Kingdom Adapter Plug.

IMPORTANT: Make sure that the hair dryer is switched to the correct voltage before plugging in your blow dryer to the wall outlet.

About Dual Voltage Appliances:

 When traveling with appliances it is important to know whether your appliance is dual voltage. If it is not dual voltage you will need either a converter or a transformer when traveling. This video will show you how to check to make sure your appliance is dual voltage. Typically cell phones, cameras, tablets and laptops are dual voltage and do not need a converter. Usually hair dryers, curling irons, battery chargers, hair straighteners, electronic razors and electronic toothbrushes not dual voltage. These appliances will need either a converter or a transformer. It is important to check the label for each of your appliances that you will be traveling with. The United States runs on about 120 volts electricity while many other countries run on 220 volts electricity or higher. Without a converter or transformer you can burn out your appliance.