Traveling with Apple iPhone - What adapter do I need?

Man traveling with Apple Macbook

When traveling with an iPad, iPhone or Apple device you simply need to bring the correct adapter plug for the country you are visiting. Plug your iPad or iPhone into the adapter and then plug your adapter into the countries wall outlet to charge your device. When charging your iPad or iPhone, use the USB cable and plug that came standard with your Apple device and plug that into the Going In Style travel adapter. If you are traveling with a MacBook you can just plug your Apple Mac straight into your travel adapter and plug the travel adapter into the wall outlet.

Apple products, such as your iPhone, iPad and laptop, are dual voltage, therefore you do not need a converter to use your Apple device anywhere in the world. You can tell if you if your electronic device is dual voltage by looking on the voltage rating on the device. For a demonstration on how to tell if your electronic device is dual voltage, watch Going In Style's Video on Dual Voltage.

Going In Style has listed countries alphabetically so finding your adapter is as simple as clicking on your destination country.

Shop adapters listed alphabetically by country

You can purchase travel adapters plugs for charging apple products iPhone, iPad and Macbook locally at our flagship travel store at Stanford Shopping Mall in Palo Alto, California. We carry adapter plugs to charge your iPhone 7, iPhone 8 and iPhone X, converters and travel appliances for every country in the world at Going In Style Travel Accessories, 609 Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto, CA 94304 - Visit the Stanford Travel Store website for directions Going In Style.