Dominica Travel Adapter Kit | Going In StyleRegular price $ 47.00 Save $ -47.00
Dominica Adapter Plug Kit for vacationing in the beautiful country of the Dominica. Plug your electronics into Dominica wall outlets with the complete Dominica Adapter Plug Kit.
Deluxe Adapter Kit: Includes six adapters and ships Priority Mail with tracking.
Standard Adapter Kit: Includes three grounded adapters.
Basic Adapter Kit: Includes three non-grounded adapters.
Going In Style Deluxe Dominica Adapter Plug Kit comes with six adapter plugs for traveling to this Caribbean country.
The Going In Style Standard Adapter Kit comes with three grounded adapter plugs. The Going In Style Basic Dominica Adapter Kit comes with three non-grounded adapter plug.
Adapter plugs allow electrical connections up to 240 volts. An adapter plug does NOT change the current or voltage (this requires a converter) unless your appliance is dual voltage. A non-grounded adapter may NOT be used with appliances that have grounded plugs; for these you will need a grounded adapter. If your hair dryer, curling iron, electric razor is not dual voltage you will most likely need a converter to use your electric.
Many of our customers find it handy to have multiple adaptors while traveling - either to run several appliances simultaneously or simply as a backup.
Going In Style Dominica Adapter Model GIS-DOM-B-D-F-GUB-GUD-GUF
Deluxe Adapter Plug Kit Includes:
- Six adapters
- Personal adapter travel bag
- Priority shipping upgrade with tracking
- Going In Style Dominica Adapter Model GIS-DOM-B-D-F-GUB-GUD-GUF
Standard Adapter Plug Kit Includes:
- Three grounded Italy adapter plugs
- Polarized Plugs
- Going In Style Dominica Adapter Model GIS-DOM-GUB-GUD-GUF
Basic Adapter Plug Kit Includes:
- Three non-grounded adapter plugs
- CE Certified plugs
- Going In Style Dominica Adapter Model GIS-DOM-B-D-F
Going In Style Adapters Feature:
- CE Certified
- Polarized adapter to fit polarized plugs (one prong larger than the other)
- Allows connection up to 240 volts
- Enables United States appliance plugs to fit into foreign country wall outlets
- Enables Europe appliance plugs to fit into foreign country wall outlets
- An adapter plug does NOT change the current or voltage (this requires a converter).
- Deluxe Kit comes with its own handy, drawstring travel adapter bag
- Works with Going In Style Converters and Transformers
Going In Style Grounded and Non Grounded Adapter Plug Travel Video
Grounded Adapter Plugs
If you are traveling with a grounded United States dual/multi-voltage appliance or using a grounded Transformer you will need to use a grounded adaptor plug. A grounded United States plug has two flat blades and one round pin.
Non-Grounded Adapter Plugs
Going In Style offers non-grounded adapter plugs for use with your voltage converter, transformer, or dual/multi voltage appliance. A non-grounded United States plug has two flat blades.
Cycles: 50 Hz vs. 60 Hz.
Dominica operates on 230 volt electricity and is generated at 50Hz (Cycles) Alternating Current. United States 110-120 volt electricity is generated at 60Hz (Cycles) Alternating Current. This difference in cycles may cause the motor in your 60Hz United States appliance to operate slightly slower when used on 50Hz foreign electricity. Most modern electronic equipment including battery chargers, computers, iPods, etc., will not be affected by the difference in cycle.
Computers and Apple Products
If you are traveling overseas with a Toshiba, HP, Lenovo, Asus, laptop or Apple device such as an iPad, chances are you won’t need a voltage converter. Most laptops are multi-voltage and will operate on voltages ranging from 100 to 240 volts. However, computers do need to make safe connections to foreign power systems and a surge protector is recommended and you will still need an adapter to use your plug.